Improvement to Scheduling Options
- New “Allow Duplicates for Field” for Sub-Targets in Email/SMS.
This will allow you to send your Email/SMS to duplicate contacts, and pick the field to use when determining who counts as a duplicate contact. (In the past this was limited to only duplicate email addresses.)
- New contact list fields for: PassCode, ReferenceCode and SpotCheck
These will allow you to create unique passcodes or reference codes for each contact. And you can now designate a contact for Spot Checking (similar to designating Test Contacts), which will allow that contact to receive and approve any SpotCheck emails. These designated contacts can be selected from a dropdown menu when using the SpotCheck feature in your campaign.
- Added new “Find Duplicates” dropdown in the Contacts Editor search section.
- New Daily Reports information added for eDocuments.
- New thumbnail visuals created for eDocuments.
- Added a 'Filter' option to the Compliance portal History Tab.
- Updated the Approval Process to include the ability to Deny Approval for emails/SMS.
- Extended the File Imports list to show the last 10 imports instead of the last 5.
- When using the 'History' button while viewing/editing individual contacts, eDocuments have now been added to the History list.